NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex’s International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC) Florida, the most influential gathering of spa and wellness professionals in the Southeast, today unveils its conference program, which offers nearly 80 learning sessions for spa and wellness participants. IECSC Florida will be held at the Palm Beach Convention Center, October 9-10, 2022. Register here.
Elizabeth Fantetti, Director of Events and Partnerships, IECSC Florida said, “With over 40% more classes than previous years, we have created an exceptional program for our community to learn from. With so many courses to choose from, participants will leave IECSC Florida with new ideas, new techniques, and new solutions. If you are a spa and wellness professional, this is an event not to be missed.
IECSC Florida offers a strong educational program, curated to include relevant material, presented by the most eminent speakers in the industry, including valuable content such as medical spa, makeup and beauty enhancements, management of business, aesthetics, nails, health and wellness, customer and retail growth, social media marketing.
At this year’s conference, the multiple opportunities to increase accreditation, particularly before licenses expire on October 31, are highlighted.st including four courses offering NCBTMB credits, a CNE unit class for Florida and Georgia residents, and a free 10-hour CE course included with admission, valued at $19.99.
- A series of workshops focusing on business management, customer and retail growth, esthetics, health and wellness, makeup and beauty enhancements, medical spa, nails , social media and marketing
- Advanced Business Seminar (Full Day Course): The New Frontier of Business – What it takes for a medical spa or day spa to make a profit
- Technology Driven Machinery in Skin Care Technology
- Position yourself as a trusted beauty, skin, hair and wellness professional using the “whole person” wellness consultation approach
- Defining the Customer Experience: Growing Your Massage, Spa and Wellness Business with Every Contact (Earn 2 CE FL LMT and NCBTMB)
- The future of retail: 10 trends that are here to stay
- Over 35 free product-focused courses
- NEW! Success of the Service Professional path for massage therapists and estheticians
- NEW! Nail Education Course
See the full schedule here.
IECSC Florida will take place October 9-10, 2022 at the Palm Beach Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. IECSC Florida turns 24e year in Florida. Register here. Register for early savings before September 19 to receive $20 off a two-day exhibit hall pass, $10 off a one-day pass or up to $100 off the conference price.
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Walter Kupiec at [email protected]
Stay in touch with IECSC Florida on Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Produced by Questex, the International Aesthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Conferences (IECSC) are for professionals only and reach a wide range of attendees ranging from manufacturers and distributors of spa and wellness products to owners, managers and spa managers, estheticians, massage therapists, cosmetologists, medical estheticians and dermatologists. With dynamic trade shows, in-depth conference programs and presented by Spa AmericaIECSC events provide the perfect meeting place for the world’s finest and most qualified spa professionals looking to meet the best skincare, cosmetics and wellness companies.
Questex helps people live longer, better lives. Questex brings people together in markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and well-being; industries that help people to live longer: life sciences and health; and the technologies that enable and power these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We offer experience and concrete results. That happens here.